Searching for an affordable, reputable flooring company is an essential part of the flooring installation process. Before the work begins, it’s essential to choose a company you trust to finish the project successfully.
Selecting a Reputable Flooring Company
There are criteria an industrial flooring company should have before you consider hiring them for your facility flooring installation:
- Experience and Expertise: Choose a flooring company with a good amount of experience in the flooring industry.
- Reviews and Word of Mouth: Ask around your community about the company. You should also check online for any reviews, good or bad, that could lead you toward a decision.
- Wide Inventory Selection: You’ll want to choose a company that offers several flooring solutions and knows best practices for them. That way, you can ensure you’re getting an experienced company that knows which flooring system will work best for your facility.
Below are some other specifications you should consider when choosing flooring contractors.
An Extensive Flooring Projects Portfolio
Hiring a flooring contractor with a broad range of work experience is a good rule of thumb. The more flooring projects and various industry experience a company has under its belt, the more likely you are to have a high-quality flooring system once the job is complete.
Industrial flooring contractors use similar flooring solutions for a variety of industries. You could walk into a completed church building and notice it has the same flooring system as your local grocery store.
Offering Different Types of Flooring to Several Markets
Flooring systems, such as epoxy flooring systems and flooring with a concrete surface, can be installed in a number of different facility types.
From the food and beverage industry to automotive dealerships, a quality industrial flooring contractor knows best-practice solutions to install different types of flooring that work efficiently, regardless of the facility type.
Ardor Solutions can provide a quality flooring system for your facility. Contact us today to learn more and get started.
A Clear Start-to-Finish Process
A well-prepared flooring contractor has an extensive plan to complete the project. That way, the facility owner knows exactly what to expect during each phase of construction. From pre-project planning to ongoing support, a quality contractor will keep you informed throughout every step of the process.
Here is an overview of what a flooring contractor’s plan should look like:
- The planning phase consists of a pre-pour meeting with the architect, building owner, project manager, project engineer, and other key project personnel.
- Project Expectations and Specifications
- During this phase, a set of aesthetic factors and expectations is finalized and confirmed with the facility owner.
- The installation phase includes flooring contractors implementing best-practice solutions to install the flooring system of your choosing. A quality contractor will include demolition during this phase.
- Floor Maintenance
- The last and most important phase includes a contractor providing guidance on how to maintain your new flooring system.
Providing Multiple Flooring Solutions and Services
A high-quality flooring company knows the job isn’t done just because the flooring installation is complete.
From flooring repairs to consulting and maintenance, a well-rounded company will provide a range of flooring-related services.
Quality service solutions also include:
- Maintenance plans for concrete surface floors
- Flooring assessments
- Decorative systems consulting
- Polished concrete maintenance
- Epoxy coating maintenance
- General floor coatings maintenance
Choose Ardor Solutions for Your Next Flooring System Project
Ardor Solutions has more than 15 years of experience in the industrial flooring industry. We’re well known locally and regionally as one of the leading industrial epoxy flooring contractors on the market. From clients right here in Oklahoma to the Midwest and all the way down south, we have satisfied customers all over the United States.
We offer a variety of flooring systems for several facility types, such as food and beverage manufacturing, retail stores, high schools, and churches. We also offer different types of flooring, including concrete flooring and epoxy flooring systems, for these facilities.
Our customers are included in the flooring installation process from start to finish. We’ve developed a five-phase plan so you’re informed every step of the way. Contact us today to get started with a quality industrial flooring contractor on your next project.
When you work with the experts at Ardor Solutions, you’re not just another customer or a client—you’re a partner. We’re passionate about integrating our beliefs into our company’s mission while delivering integrity and honor on every project.
Get In Touch
602 S. Main Street
Newcastle, OK 73065